Monday 3 October 2011

Badly Drawn Prawn

Taking a quick break from rushed drawing. There's going to be some great pictures tonight but, uh, also mine. It turns out I am not very good at drawing machines, cars, weaponry, prawns and tigers. I apologise!

I watched the new episode of the SH: Homecoming LP with the boyfriend today (we were going to watch Dead Set but that will wait for another day) and it was great as always. Good god, that game. Highly tempted to do another bit of fanart for the thread now (well, not now now) though there's so much stupidity to chose from, it's hard to know what to draw first! Occasionally I get tempted to get the game but then I think of all the game crippling bugs and the long dull sections that even Kamoc couldn't make fun and I remember why I didn't buy it in the first place. :/

1 comment:

  1. Relax, I'm sure it'll look fine.

    I just wanna see the dang fight!

    ReplyDelete