Sunday 2 October 2011

Last but not least?

So I took a break in drawing one mechanical monstrosity biffing another to have a quick look at the ZF forum's RP section and it seems that everyone there now has a blog! I'm notoriously bad at keeping these things up-to-date but I figured 'why not?' and thought it would be nice to be able to comment so here we are.

For those who have no idea what the heck, I guess I'll start from the beginning. I'm an on-and-off roleplayer and artist for Zoofights, a fictional tournament where unethically enhanced animals fight it out to the death. I go by Brilliant Kid as I initially commented as said character from the Fast Show but these days I roleplay as Silent Hill 4's Walter Sullivan because I think his character is interesting and I felt there was far too much fluff in the Bar.

I draw and RP around my job and my boyfriend so I tend to go absent for a couple of days here and there but I enjoy following along and participating where I can. I'm currently planning a plotline for one of the other characters who regularly attends the bar (after the weddings, I hasten to add - I would hate to step on toes). It's small and character-centric so I hope it will be interesting to read!

Right then, I should probably get back to drawing so I'll end this here.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeves, BK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will be disappointed to find nothing more than my arms!

    Seriously though, it's a story about Walter. Little Walter and Walter, actually. And a character that I hope will have fun reactions to the two of them and the situation they find themselves part of. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure what ever it is, I shall be eaqual parts both both entertained and horrified.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it's one of my characters, I have an idea which...

    SILENT HILL IS A LOAF OF BREAD.

    wait no

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that would be all kinds of awesome. :)

    "YOUR MOTHER IS A LOAF OF BREAD."

    ReplyDelete